Taroma RobiLite Vacuum Cleaner and Mop
- Impressive cleaning strength – The optimised vacuum fan creates 1000 Pa of suction, while the larger main brush and three-claw side brushes reach deep into corners gathering hard to reach dirt and pet hair. Automatic vacuum cleanings can be scheduled on a schedule that fits your needs.
- Remote-controlled – Included in the box, the robot can be controlled from anywhere, providing the capability to program a cleaning schedule.
- Automatic charging – Built-in 2200mAh lithium battery, cleans for around 120min on a single charge. When battery power is lower than 20%, it will automatically return to its charging dock.
- Slim design – Thin body enables the robot to get into narrow spaces around your house and clean those neglected areas. So no more feeling guilty about not being able to reach under the bed or sofa!
- Vacuum and mopping feature – Easily switch the dustbin and the water tank.
- Anti-fall and collision sensors – The robot won’t fall of stairs and it won’t crash into furniture, instead it will sense the furniture and start to intelligently clean around it.
- Multiple cleaning modes – Supports 3 cleaning modes including automatic cleaning, spot cleaning and edge cleaning, with the ability to schedule and mop.
- Works on different floor types – Carpets, hardwood, ceramic tiles for home, hotel room and office.
- V-shaped brush with twine proof design – Prevents the brush from getting entangled by wires.
Take a load off of yourself and sit back to relax while the Taroma RobiLite vacuum and mops.
Ready to go right out of the box, no set up to the wifi is required. Just press the on button and let it run. The thing that will surprise you most about this robot is the amount of dust, hair and dirt it picks up in a short period of time.
The small and sleek design allows it to get into places that you normally don’t get to clean such as under beds and under the couch. When compared to the Taroma Robi1, the extra height that this model has makes it a bit more friendly towards mats as well.
You can easily switch over to mopping mode by filling the water tank and clipping it onto the body of the device. Various other modes are also available such as spot cleaning and edge cleaning, where it will run along the walls and clean tightly against them, including corners.
The battery is of high quality and lasts for around 130 minutes of continuous cleaning. When the battery runs low, the robot will return itself to the charging station and recharge for the next clean.
Sensors are used to avoid collisions with furniture and the robot will also not fall off steps. Instead, the robot intelligently works its way around your furniture ensuring that it cleans in all the corners and close to the actual furniture.
The RobiLite can be controlled with a remote control (included) where you also have the capability to set a cleaning schedule that suits you.